*** ~~ K@taclysm ~~ *** Index du Forum
*** ~~ K@taclysm ~~ *** Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Chat Bar Algorithm

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *** ~~ K@taclysm ~~ *** Index du Forum -> Zone de détente -> Section Graph'
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marceedvar

Micro: Oui
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Bar Algorithm Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Bar Algorithm
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It's within the bracketed section of code entitled, "ChatConfigInitialData." Also, the little piece of code next to that list is "require"[["ChatSidebar","init"I signed out of chat and the list of people grayed out on my offline chat list were all the top users. ecaj 1834 days ago Checked it just a few minutes ago and it seems like facebook had changed some settings. President Donald Trump said If something good can happen and come out of those talks it would be a great thing for all of humanity. Forum: Football Replies: 229 Last post: 3 minutes ago French or German? Started by: AmyF8 Forum: GCSEs Replies: 15 Last post: 3 minutes ago Business Computing and ICT Started by: BassBoy123 Forum: Aston University Replies: 16 Last post: 3 minutes ago See more 0 new posts The Official 2018 Cambridge Applicants Thread Started by: black1blade Forum: University of Cambridge Replies: 9689 Last post: 21 minutes ago Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Started by: Niltiac229 Forum: Chat Replies: 98 Last post: 25 minutes ago Cambridge Rejects 2018 Started by: irony99 Forum: University of Cambridge Replies: 167 Last post: 21 minutes ago Tim Farron says he regrets saying gay sex is not a sin Started by: Danny Dorito Forum: News and current affairs Replies: 29 Last post: 5 minutes ago ** Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2018 Thread ** Started by: Samendra Forum: Investment banking and consultancy Replies: 4526 Last post: 5 minutes ago Oxford and Cambridge Serious Bias towards Youtube Started by: Realitysreflexx Forum: Applications and UCAS Replies: 23 Last post: 5 minutes ago Official Cambridge 2018 Decisions Thread [no discussion] Started by: Doonesbury Forum: University of Cambridge Replies: 115 Last post: 17 minutes ago The Official 2018 Oxford Applicants Thread Started by: kendo9 Forum: University of Oxford Replies: 4422 Last post: 1 Hour Ago CGP books are not good enough for gcse triple science Started by: Josh827 Forum: GCSEs Replies: 18 Last post: 5 minutes ago Can't stop thinking about Jan 10th - Oxbridge decisions 2018 Started by: Starlight22 Forum: Oxbridge Replies: 1170 Last post: 12 minutes ago Ridiculous rules your parents had Started by: ChrisCrampsey Forum: Chat Replies: 77 Last post: 10 minutes ago CTAM: Count to a million (Part 17) Started by: markovchain17 Forum: Forum games Replies: 8460 Last post: 11 minutes ago GCSE Edexcel Maths 9-1 Started by: goddessofpink Forum: GCSEs Replies: 15 Last post: 40 minutes ago how's people's day Started by: caymen Forum: Chat Replies: 15 Last post: 3 minutes ago Ever middle class feminist should watch Professor Green: Working Class White Men Started by: looloo2134 Forum: Society Replies: 16 Last post: 37 minutes ago CyberStart Assess (Cyber Discovery UK) Started by: CormacMooney Forum: Computer Science and ICT Replies: 121 Last post: 14 minutes ago Oxford 2018 Official Invitations to Interview (GENERAL THREAD FOR OXFORD APPLICANTS) Started by: immyosborn Forum: University of Oxford Replies: 3268 Last post: 13 minutes ago STEP Prep Thread 2018 Started by: Zacken Forum: Maths Exams Replies: 461 Last post: 5 minutes ago 2018: New Year, New Me (Well, that's the plan) Started by: Jack22031994 Forum: New Year Blogs Replies: 140 Last post: 48 minutes ago The Chelsea F.C. 10, 2017 and included 2,344 workers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) jobs. 0 Reply ltsmith Follow 5 followers 3 badges Send a private message to ltsmith Offline 3 ReputationRep: Follow 2 14-01-2015 16:35 that thread has some pretty interesting responses. .. Thread VIII Started by: S.G. It's definitely related. I do not use chat, yet I have a 'InitialChatFriendsList' that seems plausible to be "who views me" moreso than "who I view". AMA Started by: Captain Jack Forum: Chat Replies: 120 Last post: 1 minute ago What ECs does a strong Oxbridge applicant need (STEM)? Started by: lostpenny Forum: Applications and UCAS Replies: 0 Last post: 1 minute ago 0 new posts The Official 2018 Cambridge Applicants Thread Started by: black1blade Forum: University of Cambridge Replies: 9689 Last post: 21 minutes ago Guys, what do want to know about us girls? Started by: Niltiac229 Forum: Chat Replies: 98 Last post: 25 minutes ago Cambridge Rejects 2018 Started by: irony99 Forum: University of Cambridge Replies: 167 Last post: 21 minutes ago Tim Farron says he regrets saying gay sex is not a sin Started by: Danny Dorito Forum: News and current affairs Replies: 29 Last post: 5 minutes ago ** Official Investment Banking Spring Week 2018 Thread ** Started by: Samendra Forum: Investment banking and consultancy Replies: 4526 Last post: 5 minutes ago 0 new posts See more of what you like on The Student Room You can personalise what you see on TSR. However, in hindsight I think I looked at the wrong section of code for what I thought I was looking for. #4 is my brother whom I do view often. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. On the other hand, it should give you hints on a couple of things. Mangs 1834 days ago Thanks for this guys. The US is behind it too. People I've tested this with say they would check someone's profile non-stop daily but would have them on that list all the way down to #10 or so.I think a problem is also trying to create a reference for this. MeowWoem 1858 days ago I don't view my number 3, like at all, even from the start of facebook, but she is my best friend and I'm on there like. (Suggesting potential public health benefits of MW/M ethics, I suggest careful adoption in select high school trials and long term monitoring of suicide rates and depression [unpublished].) .. That would be a great thing for the world. The girl I was seeing for the last two months, and she pushed me away (probably not intentionally) is as high or higher than the people I talk to most regularly. So that at least leaves open the possibility that the ID number list updates automatically. goldstar32 1860 days ago going to reply to this thread bc i had the same result. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Winter Olympics Talks - Korean Hopes For Reunification - US Can't Attack Without Warning US Civilians In South Korea Jan 08 2018 0 comment(s) North Korea is going to send a team to the Winter Olympics in South Korea. ehbahd 1854 days ago I can't seem to do this on my mac? Can anyone help? . Half Of Women In STEM Have Experienced Gender Discrimination Jan 09 2018 0 comment(s) A new Pew Research Center survey examining peoples experiences in the workplace and perceptions of fair treatment for women provides just the results you would guess; half of women say they have been subjected to gender discrimination.The survey was 4,914 U.S. my second is my best friend whose profile i never visit, incidentally - we do interact. I've not stalked there profile at all, but I have looked on it once or twice before the date. Thread VIII Started by: S.G. These ID numbers are listed as "13656xxxxx":-1, presumably assigning them a value of -1 each.This suggests to me that the magic algorithm is assigning users a value from -1 to 1, with the more positive ones more likely to appear in chat. 1 Reply Smaug123 Follow 23 followers 13 badges Send a private message to Smaug123 PS HelperStudy Helper Offline 13 ReputationRep: PS HelperStudy Helper Follow 3 14-01-2015 16:38 (Original post by ConcordeBA) I did have a google about this but there's 4-5 girls in my chat list that I've been on dates with recently, or had no communication with in a long time that consistently appear in my top list of suggestions to chat to. I have been on fb for 5 years, and I use chat approx one time/year. Nope, there will be the usualhordeof coked-up delivery guy lunatics whizzing around on bikes (sidewalks only, please) just praying for the opportunity to be the first to run you over. #6 & #7 are nice people who kinda bore me but for some reason I fascinate them, (sounds arrogant but that's the short explanation), so it totally makes sense they view me; I never view them. Facebook 2018AboutCareersPrivacyCookiesTermsHelp 5a02188284
facebook difference makersuninstall blackberry facebook appcara hack facebook dengan anonymousdownload facebook mobile phone applicationhow to ignore app requests on facebook15 likes on facebookdownload facebook messenger for gt-c3303khow to make mobile number private on facebookhow to sing up facebook accountdescargar facebook chat java 240x320

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    *** ~~ K@taclysm ~~ *** Index du Forum ->
   Section Graph'
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Retour en haut de la page

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template K@taclysm Version 3.0 created by kT4 Production